Blessed are the poor
Blessed, the meek
Stay down stay low
Turtle feet steady pace
earnest heart wins the race
slow lane gets you home.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness
Their cups will be filled overflowing.
Patience is a virtue
Trust is faithful
Hope grows the unborn future
Slow and true is full of grace.
Blessed are the widows, the orphans, the slaves
Their endurance will inherit the earth
Rich men can’t walk like camels
through the eye of a needle
Rich men have hijacked the earth
and our birth right to be good, natural people
Not upright monsters.
Here are the blessings:
- Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
- Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
- Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
- Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
- Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
- Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
- Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.