are difficult to dismiss
Who are you really?
1)Christian Bale and James Brolin
2) Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall
3) Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan
4) Dax Shepard and Zach Braff
5) Liam Hemsworth and Karen Khachanov (Russian tennis player)
6) Tom Cruise and Roddy Piper
7) Zac Ephron, Dacre Montgomery, and Jared Leto
8) Margot Robbie and Jaime Pressly
9) Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski
10) Dorothy Dandridge and Maya Rudolph
11) Michael Fassbender and Laurence Olivier
12) Ethan Hawke and Sugar Ray
“The first commercially cloned pet was a cat named Little Nicky, produced in 2004 by Genetic Savings & Clone for a north Texas woman for the fee of US$50,000. On May 21, 2008 BioArts International announced a limited commercial dog cloning service through a program it called Best Friends Again in partnership with a Korean company named Sooam Biotech.”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_cloning
If commercial cloning of pets “officially” existed since 2004, what would’ve prevented them from covertly cloning humans? I remember reading an article about a human cloning company sometime in the early 2000s, this isn’t necessarily a new technology; some believe that cloning existed during the 1950s.
Strange Resemblances: Part 5 is coming up, with more amazing doppelgängers of celebrities from history.